Monday 2 July 2012

AVG Antivirus Activation Made Me Happy


AVG Internet Security is the best of all.I was very much worried about the antivirus that may be able to fulfill the security needs and provide a source of reliability. I tested a lot of versions of different platforms and also installed some other famous antiviruses listed below.




    • Norton Internet security.

    • NOD 32 (E-set smart security).

    • Panda Antivirus.

    • Kasper Sky Internet security.

    • Viper Internet Security (Antivirus).




However, I faced one most boring problem that it runs in a trial version but it was not secure enough for me.The other thing made me sad was the trial period of 30 days only.I surfed for some better secure antivirus on the internet.I visited the official website of AVG antivirus and found some features assuring security.I instantly downloaded the AVG internet security 2012 and updated the virus definitions after updating it started its secure session.I found it with a trial of 30 days.I finally planned to buy it but the most worrying thing was its price which may prove itself very much costly.


Then my friend Ahmad Wahid shared the registration key for AVG with me valid up to 2018.I was very pleased to see it and it really worked for me. The other thing is its unmatched security with the less burden on computer. I am feeling completely relieved about the security crisis now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment